We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. We also know that cannabis has proven to have multiple benefits and is loved by many around the world. So we thought we’d combine the two to make the whole experience of a cannabis high even better. If you’re a wake and bake person, these recipes are especially for you.
1 French baguette
1 ½ tbsp. butter
3 tbsp. canna butter
1 cup milk
¼ cup sugar
3 tbsp. maple syrup
1 tsp. vanilla extract
½ tsp. salt
- Lightly butter the baking dish. Cut the baguette crosswise at an angle to make 8 pieces. Each slice should be at least ¾ inches thick. Keep aside. In a small bowl cream the two kinds of butter till they are thoroughly combined. Now spread this butter on one side of each of the 8 slices. Now arrange these 8 slices, butter side up, into the greased baking dish.
- In a separate mixing bowl add the eggs, milk, and maple syrup, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Whisk the ingredients till they blend. Pour this mixture over the bread and allow the slices to soak it up by pressing it down on it with a spoon. Cover the dish and refrigerate for 8 hours.
- When you wish to have your Baked Marijuana French Toast, preheat the oven to 350°F. Once heated uncover the dish and place the baking tray in the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until the tops turn golden brown. Dust them with powdered sugar and enjoy the power. The potent baked marijuana toast is a great way to begin a morning as it gives you just the right fillip.
½ gram BHO Shatter
2 tablespoons coconut oil
½ lb. of bacon
½ cup grated cheese
One cup pancake waffle mix of your choice
¾ cup milk
- Place the double boiler on the heat with water below and coconut oil on top. Melt coconut oil in a double boiler till it melts completely. Now add BHO concentrate till it is completely incorporated into the oil. This will ensure that the marijuana is carboxylated to make it effective. Remove from the heat and place in a mixing bowl till cool.
- Fry the bacon till it is nice and crispy. Cool and chop into bits. Keep aside. Mix two eggs into the mixing bowl that has the coconut oil and BHO. Whisk lightly, pour in the milk and whisk again till all the ingredients are incorporated. Add the one cup of pancake and waffle mix and whisk thoroughly. Once mixed well add cheese and the bacon bits and again mix till fully incorporated.
- Heat the waffle iron to medium high heat. Measure out half a cup of the mix and place in the heated waffle iron. Smoothen quickly and close the cover. Remove when browned. You will know it’s done once the steam comes out the sides and the cheese begins to trickle out. Make sure you remove it only when it is browned to ensure the marijuana is decarboxylated so you get the kick. This mixture will make four waffles if you use half a cup at a time.
Cannabis Egg Omelet
2 medium sized eggs
Diced ham / diced turkey / diced bacon
- Preheat stove at a high/medium level.
- Grease a frying pan with bud butter / cannabutter and place on the element and wait till hot.
- Stir eggs in a bowl until you cannot see the difference between the egg white and the yolk.
- Pour eggs into the hot fry pan. The eggs should cover the pans surface when poured, if not move the eggs around until they do.
- When the eggs have solidified on the bottom (enough to flip without breaking), place the fillings in the center of the eggs. Flip one-half of the omelet over to cover the fillings.
- Cook until fillings are cooked thoroughly. The inside on the omelet should reach the temperature of 165 DEGREES F.
- Place your omelet onto a plate, add any additional condiments, and enjoy the high.
Combine your love for food and cannabis with these easy to make recipes. You won’t be disappointed.